Friday, 6 September 2013

September 6th 2013 - Day 249.

''So tonights photo is obviously of phone quality and seeing as I don't even have a phone it wasn't mine! haha. I have a week pass for the metro for work so thought I'd meet my Mam and Dad for an hour or so before they headed off to the airport for their holiday. We had a good catch up (although we speak everyday on the phone, sometimes more than once) and they started their holiday early with a giant pitcher of larger that Mam seemed to think was massive - it was only 4 pints, I had blackcurrant cordial :) ''

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see that you've been keeping up your photos!! sorry i've been so MIA! ahh~ hope you are doing well <3

    thats fun that you and your family can drink together. i love drinking but my family doesn't drink~

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks!
      It's the other way around with us as my parents drink and I don't! lol

      xo

      Delete